IT PROJECT MANAGER/ANALYST, join us in the development of world-class banking software!
What will you be doing?
· Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their needs and gather requirements for IT projects or system enhancements.
· Analyse gathered requirements, identify gaps, and translate them into clear documentation.
· Document and analyse existing business processes to identify inefficiencies and recommend streamlined processes for enhanced productivity.
· Engage and communicate effectively with stakeholders to ensure a shared understanding of requirements and drive consensus on solutions.
· Collaborate with technical teams to translate business requirements into technical specifications and design solutions that meet business needs.
· Assess the impact of proposed changes on processes, systems, and users.
· Monitor implemented solutions, gather feedback, and refine systems and processes for continuous improvement.
· Utilize data analytics tools to gather insights, identify patterns, and make data-driven recommendations for process optimization and decision-making.
· Collaborate with team and client’s service leads to ensure successful project delivery, including planning, resource allocation, and milestone tracking.
What will help you succeed?
· A Minimum of 3 years of experience in a system analysis role within the banking, fintech or IT industry.
· Experience in requirements gathering, analysis, and documentation.
· Ability to translate technical concepts into clear and understandable language.
· Proficiency in creating clear and concise documentation.
· Ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders to gather and prioritize requirements.
· Ability to think critically and provide innovative insights.
· Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
· Basic understanding of software development processes and technologies.
· Familiarity with Agile methodologies and tools is a plus.
· Bachelor’s or master’s degree in the field of information technology, mathematics, physics, or similar.
· Proficiency in English.
What do we offer?
· A chance to build a first-class international finance product, that’s used by credit providers.
· Your work will have a direct influence on the future of credit providers and their clients.
· Dynamic and challenging work in a growing fintech company.
· Opportunity to grow together with an ambitious and expanding company filled with professional and supportive colleagues
· Competitive salary
· Quarterly bonus system
· Opportunity to use and test new technologies
· All-inclusive team and company events
· Sports compensation
· Modern, comfortable office space
· Flexible hybrid working arrangement
· Modern working devices and tools
If you have any additional questions, do not hesitate to contact us!